My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 small red peppers, halved and deseeded
- 2 small yellow peppers, halved and deseeded
- 7 ounces cooked long-grain rice
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- fresh basil leaf, for garnish
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Place the pepper halves in a lightly oiled ovenproof dish.
- 3Mix the rice, anchovies, garlic, oil, tomatoes and chopped basil together.
- 4Spoon the filling into the peppers.
- 5Bake for 30-35 minutes until the peppers are cooked.
- 6Garnish with a few basil leaves.
- 7Serve one red and one yellow half to each person.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoury Anchovy Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.5
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 646.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g