Dee Licious's Note:
A delicious recipe I whipped together for a tasty low carb lunch for my DH and me. It's savory not sweet and satisfied my craving for something different than the same old thing for lunch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate Zucchini.
- 2Put in colander in sink and let sit for about 30 minutes to drain.
- 3Squeeze out remaining liquid.
- 4Transfer grated zucchini to a large bowl.
- 5Chop onion and add to zucchini.
- 6Add beaten eggs, soy flour, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Form into pancake sized rounds in buttered frying pan or griddle and gently flatten with spattula.
- 9Cook (flipping once) on Medium/medium-low until golden brown on each side.
- 10Keep warm in 250 degree oven (on a plate) until all are finished.
- 11Serve with sour cream as main dish or side dish.
- 12We warmed up some sliced ham in the frying pan and served with the pancakes for a tasty and filling low carb meal!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Zucchini Pancakes (Low-Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.1
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 222.5 mg
- Sodium 288.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 18.7 g