Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Vegan & wheat-free. I like to serve with sour cream & applesauce, like a healthier latke.
Make and share this Savory Zucchini Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 2 ingredients and stir until egg-like consistency is reached. (if mixture does not gel, microwave a little and stir again).
- In separate bowl mix dry ingredients, then add flax mix, zucchini, & water. Mix well. it will be fairly runny.
- Heat nonstick skillet over high heat. coat with cooking spray. pour thin layer mixture in pan, swirl to get it as thin as you can. you may have to gently redistribute zucchini a bit.
- Flip when brown. this goes really fast. edges may be a little crispy or have little air holes - that's good.
- if you want to treat this like a crepe, during cooking on the second side, top with savory crepe fillings, like spinach & cheese, then at the last few seconds fold in half!
- When both sides are nice & brown, serve & enjoy!
- Serve hot or cold.