Recipe by Aroostook
I've just been given this simple recipe and can hardy wait to try it!
Top Review by rferrari001
fabulous! used to make this all the time when I was younger and completely lost my recipe! I did not put any cheese in my due to dairy restraints on my family and this recipe did not require any substitutions...still came out great! I would bake this in a smaller pan next time. I would try the 8 x 8 glass pan for a bit thicker piece.
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 dash red peppers or 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups zucchini, thinly sliced