- 1 cup Swanson chicken broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- 3 cups cut-up vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the broth and vegetables in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Drain the vegetables.
- *Use a combination of broccoli flowerets, cauliflower flowerets, sliced carrots and sliced celery.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with roasted chicken breasts and white beans simmered with olive oil and sage. For dessert serve fruit kabobs with yogurt and/or light whipped topping.