Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease loaf pan (8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl thoroughly.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Press firmly in loaf pan.
- Bake until turkey is no longer pink and mixture is firm, about 1 1/4 hours.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Top each serving with catsup if desired.
- Note: Recipe can be doubled.
- Bake in waxed paper-lined 6 cup ring mold about 1 1/4 hours.
Wish I had the horseradish, but I really enjoyed this. Not too much, but just enough. Good recipe!