Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can use your holiday leftovers to whip up this appetizer in no time at all.
- 236.59 ml finely chopped roated turkey
- 177.44 ml mashed potatoes
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml green beans, cooked
- 1 carrot, grated
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley
- 0.59 ml sea salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 2 (793.78 g) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 29.58 ml poppy seeds
- 236.59 ml turkey gravy, warmed
- stir together first six ingriedients. season with salt and pepper.
- preheat oven to 400.
- unroll each pie crust and lightly roll each into a 12 inch circle.
- cut pieces into six inch circles.
- place about three tablespoons turkey mixture into each dough center.
- fold dough over filling, pressing edges with a fork to seal.
- arrange pies on a slightly greased baking sheet.
- brush with egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- bake at 400 for twenty minutes.
- serve with warmed gravy as a dipping sauce.