Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can use your holiday leftovers to whip up this appetizer in no time at all.
Make and share this Savory Turkey Enpanadas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup finely chopped roated turkey
- 3⁄4 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup green beans, cooked
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14 ounce) packages refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup turkey gravy, warmed
- stir together first six ingriedients. season with salt and pepper.
- preheat oven to 400.
- unroll each pie crust and lightly roll each into a 12 inch circle.
- cut pieces into six inch circles.
- place about three tablespoons turkey mixture into each dough center.
- fold dough over filling, pressing edges with a fork to seal.
- arrange pies on a slightly greased baking sheet.
- brush with egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- bake at 400 for twenty minutes.
- serve with warmed gravy as a dipping sauce.