Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can use your holiday leftovers to whip up this appetizer in no time at all.
- 1 cup finely chopped roated turkey
- 3⁄4 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup green beans, cooked
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14 ounce) packages refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup turkey gravy, warmed
- stir together first six ingriedients. season with salt and pepper.
- preheat oven to 400.
- unroll each pie crust and lightly roll each into a 12 inch circle.
- cut pieces into six inch circles.
- place about three tablespoons turkey mixture into each dough center.
- fold dough over filling, pressing edges with a fork to seal.
- arrange pies on a slightly greased baking sheet.
- brush with egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- bake at 400 for twenty minutes.
- serve with warmed gravy as a dipping sauce.