You can use your holiday leftovers to whip up this appetizer in no time at all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup finely chopped roated turkey
- 3/4 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup green beans, cooked
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14 ounce) packages refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup turkey gravy, warmed
- 1stir together first six ingriedients. season with salt and pepper.
- 2preheat oven to 400.
- 3unroll each pie crust and lightly roll each into a 12 inch circle.
- 4cut pieces into six inch circles.
- 5place about three tablespoons turkey mixture into each dough center.
- 6fold dough over filling, pressing edges with a fork to seal.
- 7arrange pies on a slightly greased baking sheet.
- 8brush with egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- 9bake at 400 for twenty minutes.
- 10serve with warmed gravy as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Turkey Enpanadas
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.6
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 372.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: