Recipe by Hunkle
I pulled this together last minute for a quick lunch. The amount of mayonnaise can be adjusted to your liking. I really enjoyed it and hope you do too.
Top Review by Chocolatl
We're big tuna salad fans in this house, and I always like to try new recipes. This made an excellent sandwich; the onion and tarragon lift the flavor out of the ordinary. Thanks for posting!
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 cup mayonnaise
- lettuce leaf
- 4 slices bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Open and drain the canned tuna.
- Toast the bread (or not as you prefer).
- Lightly spread some mayonnaise on the inside of the toast.
- Artfully place the lettuce leaves on the the mayonnaise side of the toast (or just throw it on there like I do).
- Mix together the drained tuna and remaining ingredients.
- Spread half of the tuna mixture on one sandwich and half on the other.
- Assemble the sandwiches and serve.