Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. These cakes taste like crab cakes, but are made with tuna and shredded hashbrown potatoes! The result is a sensational new main dish!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix gently until combined. Shape mixture into 8 patties.
- Place on broiler pan. Broil for 10 minutes or until delicately browned.
Yummmmm.... these are easy and delicious!!!
Another Great Recipe from a very talented cook!
Yum, what a great new recipe for tuna and so quick to make!