Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
Apeetizers for holiday gatherings or any special occasion.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 6 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, drained and cut into strips (the kind marinated in olive oil)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, , drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl into fluffy.
- Stir in onions,mushrooms, and pepper.
- On lightly floured surface,roll pastry into a 10 1/2 inch square.
- Cut in half.
- Put pastry halves on ungreased baking sheet.
- Dampen edges with water.
- Fold edges of pastry 1/2 inch and press to seal.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over pastry.
- Place cheese slices over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and olives.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until cheese melts and pastries are golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut each pastry in half lenghtwise,then cut into 1 inch slices.
- Serve warm.