Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Vegetarian. Serve with steamed vegetables and brown rice.
- 2 (16 ounce) packageschinese firm tofu (16 oz each)
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground fennel
- Rinse and drain the tofu, and chop it into bite-sized cubes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, then spread onto a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
We really liked this one. I followed it exactly the second time I made it and it was very easy to prepare and very tasty. Thanks for sharing it !