Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
If your worried about calories, beware! But if you are driven by taste, this is the best broccoli and cheese that will ever cross your lips. I promise! It is originally a Medieval recipe and has been redacted to suit modern taste!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 lb brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 head broccoli, precooked, cut up and placed in baking dish
- In double boiler melt butter over medium heat.
- Cut up cubes of cream cheese and melt into the butter.
- Add white pepper and milk and stir until all of the cream cheese mixture is melted.
- Add cubes of the Brie cheese and melt together with the butter cream cheese mixture, making sure to not scald the cheese.
- When all of the cheese is completely melted, pour over your precooked broccoli and place into a preheated 400 degree oven to lightly brown the tops of the cheese. Serve hot and bubbly !
have never tasted aanything like this But Don't over toast
What a really nice change of flavors for broccoli! I liked the slight tang from the brie and cream cheese combination. Thanks for posting.