Recipe by Recipe Baroness
If your worried about calories, beware! But if you are driven by taste, this is the best broccoli and cheese that will ever cross your lips. I promise! It is originally a Medieval recipe and has been redacted to suit modern taste!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 lb brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 head broccoli, precooked, cut up and placed in baking dish
Directions See How It's Made
- In double boiler melt butter over medium heat.
- Cut up cubes of cream cheese and melt into the butter.
- Add white pepper and milk and stir until all of the cream cheese mixture is melted.
- Add cubes of the Brie cheese and melt together with the butter cream cheese mixture, making sure to not scald the cheese.
- When all of the cheese is completely melted, pour over your precooked broccoli and place into a preheated 400 degree oven to lightly brown the tops of the cheese. Serve hot and bubbly !