Recipe by Lainey39
This cheesy spread is totally customizable. Feel free to create your own version with whatever you have on hand.
Top Review by atm1970
Tasty little spread I made for the games this afternoon. I love the crunch of the scallions on top and the creaminess of the cheese. This is very a filling and satisfying football snack! Just a thought- this would be a great way to use of left over ham. Congrats on you football pool win and thanks for the recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 slices smoked ham, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of 2 1/2 cup microwaveable dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, ham and parmesan cheese.
- Microwave on high 1 minute or until heated through.
- Top spread with bell peppers, onions and cayenne pepper. Serve with crackers.
- Makes 1 1/4 cups or 10 servings, 2 T each.
- Substitute: Switch sliced jalapeno peppers, chopped roasted red peppers or salsa with any of the toppings for a different flavor combo.