Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Vegetarian version of this tantalizing sauce.
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pinch cumin
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Serve over rice and steamed veggies or use as a dip.
Yumm, this was just what our fresh spring rolls needed. Due to my dietary restrictions I left out the veggie oil and replaced with water. It worked great. Thanks for posting, would make it again.
Not bad, we just found it a little too salty, next time I will cut back on the soy sauce, it did have a nice little bite to it with the red pepper flakes. Also had to use chunkly peanut butter as that was all i had in, thanks for posting.