1 hr 10 mins
Original description: "Such an easy recipe, but so tasty! Moist inside and crispy on top! A complete meal in one pan." (From allrecipes.com, published By: MRS.G) My notes: I was looking for a way to use leftover taco beef I had, and this came out perfectly. Publishing as I found it, but I cooked the beef first, and used leftover peas and some broccoli I had on hand. Cooked for 40 minutes, and it came out perfectly. I topped it with shredded cheddar just before serving. My girls (3 yrs and 8 yrs loved it) AND (surprisingly) so did I!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- 2Spray a 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Spread hamburger into bottom of pan, covering entire bottom, gently tamping beef down.
- 4Sprinkle with diced onions.
- 5Layer frozen veggies as next layer.
- 6Cover with the soup, straight from the can, carefully spreading with spatula to cover entirely.
- 7Layer tater tots on top, covering entire top with tots.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius) for 1 hour, or until hamburger is done.
- 9Check after 30 minutes; if tater tots are getting too brown, turn oven down to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.7
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 1495.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 34.1 g