1/2 Photos of Savory Swiss Cheesecake
1 hr 5 mins
Swan Valley Tammi's Note:
I haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds absolutely delicious. Great for a party, but plan ahead as it needs to refrigerate overnight. (prep and cook times do not include fridge time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and margarine. Press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan. Set aside.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 3Add yogurt, egg, egg yolk, basil and rosemary. Beat on low until just blended. Stir in Swiss cheese.
- 4Pour into prepared crust. Place pan on baking sheet and bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes.
- 5Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight.
- 6Cut in wedges and serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Swiss Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3127.3
- Calories from Fat 2293
- Total Fat 254.8 g
- Saturated Fat 136.6 g
- Cholesterol 1036.9 mg
- Sodium 2783.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 117.1 g