Recipe by love4culinary
These are a wonderful twist to regular old fries!!! If you dont want to fry them, Ive also baked wedges in the oven coated with some EVOO, cooked til nice and tender and crisp, and then toss gently with the other ingredients :-) I hope you enjoy them!!! Cook time is for each batch.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- water, to soak potato wedges
- oil, 3 inches,for frying
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- First you will want to get out a cutting board and a knife.
- Peel sweet potatoes, and cut in half lengthwise.
- Cut each half into long wedges.
- Soak potatoes in cold water, covered for 1 hour.
- Drain potatoes and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a heavy-pot, fry potatoes (in batches) in 3 inches of hot oil for 3-5 minutes, or until edges are browned nicely.
- Drain on paper towels, and keep warm.
- Place potatoes in a bowl, and add parsley, tarragon, rosemary, juice, cumin and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss well to coat, and serve!