1/2 Photos of Savory Sunrise Muffins
I made this on on a whim, and we loved it! I used a muffin tin, but this would work even better with ramekins. This is not at all a fussy recipe. Your dough doesn't have to precise, and don't fret if you can't quite tuck the top dough in the cups. Just do the best you can, and it will still come out great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Liberally spray four cups of a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- 2Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
- 3Press one triangle into the bottom of each of the four cups, and up the sides. It doesn't have to go all the way up the sides.
- 4Place one half of a slice of ham into each cup, maintaining a cup shape.
- 5Crack one egg into the center of each cup, on top of the ham.
- 6Sprinkle each egg with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 7Sprinkle about 1 T of cheese on top of each egg.
- 8Flatten out the remaining crescent roll dough triangles into circles.
- 9Loosely place the dough circles over each of the cups, tucking the edges into the cup.
- 10Sprinkle with about 1 t of shredded cheese.
- 11Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes for soft yolks, or 20 minutes for hard cooked yolks.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Sunrise Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 222.3 mg
- Sodium 514.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 14.0 g