Recipe by JanuaryBride
Recipe from GoodSeasons.com as it's a super fast and easy dip made with Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing and Recipe Mix. Dip may be made up to 2 days before serving.
Top Review by Lalaloula
What a great little dip recipe! The combination of sun-dried tomatoes and roasted garlic in creamy sour cream is so moreish and perfect for veggie dipping! YUM! I left out the artichoke hearts and used a home-made Italian seasoning mix instead of the salad dressing mix, but other than that stuck to your recipe and enjoyed it a lot! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing it here with us, JB! Made and reviewed for the Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap #42 July 2010.
- 16 ounces sour cream (may use light)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped artichoke heart (optional)
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, mashed (optional)