Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe from GoodSeasons.com as it's a super fast and easy dip made with Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing and Recipe Mix. Dip may be made up to 2 days before serving.
- 16 ounces sour cream (may use light)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped artichoke heart (optional)
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, mashed (optional)
- Mix together sour cream and dressing mix, then add sun dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts (if using).
- Place covered in refrigerator approximately 2 hours or more for flavors to develop.
- Serve with cut up fresh vegetables and crackers.
What a great little dip recipe! The combination of sun-dried tomatoes and roasted garlic in creamy sour cream is so moreish and perfect for veggie dipping! YUM! I left out the artichoke hearts and used a home-made Italian seasoning mix instead of the salad dressing mix, but other than that stuck to your recipe and enjoyed it a lot! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing it here with us, JB! Made and reviewed for the Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap #42 July 2010.
This was yummy! I halved the recipe and used homemade Italian dressing seasoning. I opted to leave out the artichoke hearts and roasted garlic and enjoyed it just with the sun dried tomatoes and dressing mix. So goo and much enjoyed with crackers and carrots! Thanks! Made for the Vegetarian Swap March 2010.
Yum yum yum! I made this using Do-It-Yourself Oven Sun-Dried Tomatoes. I went ahead and added in the artichoke hearts and garlic. I did let the sourcream thicken a bit before I made and added about 3 ounces of cream cheese as well to reach the consistency I was looking for. My DH and his friends gobbled this down during their "guys night" at our house and there was none left for me in the morning so I only got a few small tastes. Darn. Guess I have to make this again! :) Thanks for posting! Made for Veggie Swap January 2010!