These are a different appetizer than what you normally see, and if you love stuffing they are a perfect bite size snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine prepared stuffing with spinach, egg and cheese in a large bowl.
- 3Form 1 inch balls out of mixture.
- 4Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 20- 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Serve on toothpicks with mustard for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Stuffing Balls (Appetizer)
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 78.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g