Savory Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat, stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked; drain well.
- In mixing bowl, combine sausage, cottage cheese, 1/2 cup of Italian cheese blend, tomatoes, basil, garlic and onions. Mix well.
- Brush smooth side of washed mushroom caps with oil & place on baking sheet.
- Spread each with 2 tablespoons sausage mixture & drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon vinegar.
- Top each with 1/2 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese begins to brown.
- Place mushrooms on plate lined with paper towel for about 3 minutes. Once drained, remove paper towel & sprinkle with paprika.