Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 lb beef round tip steak, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked corkscrew macaroni
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans (8 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup jarred beef gravy
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Keep warm.
- Meanwhile stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add 1/2 of beef and 1/2 of garlic; stir-fry 1 minute or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink.
- (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining beef and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat water in same skillet until hot.
- Add beans; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in gravy, then pasta; heat through.
- Return beef to skillet; toss to combine.
This is a great, fast, easy to prepare recipe. If you like garlic you will love this! Followed recipe exactly, thanks Dancer