Recipe by weekend cooker
a fantastic meal with mushroom soup, and salsa.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
This gets five stars alone for simplicity! It takes all of 2 seconds to throw together in the crockpot and then walk away. I cooked mine for 8 hours and was really delighted with the gravy! Who would have thought? Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders Tag Game.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean round steak
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion, halved, and sliced
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot thick & chunky salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from steak and ccut into serving size pieces.
- Sprinkle with pepper, and place in a 5-6 quart slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place onion slices over steaks.
- Combine mushroom soup, and salsa and mix well. Spoon over steak and onions.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.