Mika G.'s Note:
I haven't tried these yet but am keeping here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 9 muffin cups.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 3Add oil and eggs, beating at medium-low speed with an electric mixer until combined.
- 4Add squashes, stirring to combine.
- 5Add cheese, stirring to combine.
- 6Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- 7Bake for 33 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Squash Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.3
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 327.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 9.9 g