1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A delightful dish with a pleasing presentation. Great for a luncheon(which I can only serve this at as my bunch, of course, turns their nose up at this) Don't be put off by the long list of ingredients, it really is an easy dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tomatoes, large (sliced)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (divided)
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper (divided)
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces, toasted (toasted pine nuts work equally well)
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine (melted)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) feta cheese (crumbled)
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups spinach (loosely packed & shredded)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon dill (fresh and chopped)
- 1Sprinkle tomato slices with 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper.
- 2Drain on paper towel 10 minutes.
- 3Process nuts untill ground and stir into bread crumbs and butter.
- 4Press into bottom of 9in spring form pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for 10 minute Cool on wire rack.
- 6Beat cream cheese on medium speed until creamy. Add other cheeses and eggs, beating until blended.
- 7Stir in the rest of the ingredients and rest of salt and pepper.
- 8Pour into crust.
- 9Bake at 350 for 15 min.
- 10Top with tomatoes and bake 30 minute more or until set.
- 11Turn oven off and leave cake in for 20 min.
- 12Cool on wire rack 10 min then run knife around edge and cool for 10 minute more.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Spinach Herb Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.7
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 182.3 mg
- Sodium 792.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 16.9 g