Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A delightful dish with a pleasing presentation. Great for a luncheon(which I can only serve this at as my bunch, of course, turns their nose up at this) Don't be put off by the long list of ingredients, it really is an easy dish.
- 2 tomatoes, large (sliced)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt (divided)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper (divided)
- 1⁄4 cup pecan pieces, toasted (toasted pine nuts work equally well)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine (melted)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) feta cheese (crumbled)
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups spinach (loosely packed & shredded)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon dill (fresh and chopped)
- Sprinkle tomato slices with 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper.
- Drain on paper towel 10 minutes.
- Process nuts untill ground and stir into bread crumbs and butter.
- Press into bottom of 9in spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minute Cool on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed until creamy. Add other cheeses and eggs, beating until blended.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients and rest of salt and pepper.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 for 15 min.
- Top with tomatoes and bake 30 minute more or until set.
- Turn oven off and leave cake in for 20 min.
- Cool on wire rack 10 min then run knife around edge and cool for 10 minute more.