1/2 Photos of Savory Spinach, Feta, and Roasted Red Pepper Muffins
This recipe comes from Bon Appetit. Recipe calls for 1/2 C chopped roasted red pepper. You can use roasted red peppers from a jar (drained) or homemade roasted red peppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup thinly sliced spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet roasted red pepper (see recipe description)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Spray 12 standard (1/3-cup) muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- 3Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, paprika, and salt in medium bowl. Whisk milk, oil, and eggs in large bowl to blend. Add dry ingredients; whisk just until blended. Add spinach, feta, and peppers; fold to incorporate evenly.
- 4Divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
- 5Bake muffins until tester inserted into center comes out clean, 25 to 28 minutes for standard muffins
- 6Cool 5 minutes. Run knife around muffins to release from pan. Invert pan to release muffins, then turn muffins right side up and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Spinach, Feta, and Roasted Red Pepper Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1013 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 411.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g