1/1 Photo of Savory Spiced Nuts
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
C in PA's Note:
After trial and error, finally came up with a nut recipe that was nicely spiced, and not greasy for the oil. These are wonderful snacking food, and great for serving with drinks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Whisk egg white and water until foamy.
- 3Toss with nuts, and pour into strainer.
- 4Strain for 3 minutes.
- 5Pour nuts into brown paper bag, and shake with spices until coated.
- 6Pour onto cookie sheet and spread out.
- 7Bake 15 minutes and stir.
- 8Lower heat to 225 degrees, and bake 1 hour, stirring a few times.
- 9Turn off oven and cool with door propped open.
- 10Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Spiced Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.5
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 318.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g