1/6 Photos of Savory Spiced Nuts
Sue Lau's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2Place nuts in a mixing bowl.
- 3Heat the oil in a small skillet with the rosemary until it becomes aromatic, then pour over nuts, and stir to coat evenly.
- 4Blend the sugar, cumin, chili powder, salt, black pepper, and red pepper together in a small dish and sprinkle over the nuts, and toss to coat well.
- 5Spread the nuts on a non-stick baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the nuts are toasted, stirring nuts once during the cooking time.
- 6Allow to cool, then store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Spiced Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (560 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1148.3
- Calories from Fat 915
- Total Fat 101.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2251.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 38.3 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 29.8 g