Make and share this Savory Spiced Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place nuts in a mixing bowl.
- Heat the oil in a small skillet with the rosemary until it becomes aromatic, then pour over nuts, and stir to coat evenly.
- Blend the sugar, cumin, chili powder, salt, black pepper, and red pepper together in a small dish and sprinkle over the nuts, and toss to coat well.
- Spread the nuts on a non-stick baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the nuts are toasted, stirring nuts once during the cooking time.
- Allow to cool, then store in an airtight container.