Savory Southwest Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 400°. Butter 10 6-ounce ramekins.
- Place corn on baking sheet and coat with olive oil and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes until kernels begin to brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft. Stir in garlic and cook an additional three minutes. Stir in cumin, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 375°. In large bowl whisk together cream and eggs. Add Tabasco, lime juice, green chiles and ¼ teaspoon salt. Stir in bread cubes, corn and onion, mixing until ingredients are evenly distributed. Mix in cheese.
- Divide mixture evenly between prepared ramekins, place on baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Unmold and serve.