Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found in March 2013 Women's Health
Make and share this Savory Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, soften 1/4 cup chopped onion and 1 tsp chopped garlic in 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add 4 oz roasted red peppers in 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth and 1 tsp dried basil; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a blender and combine with 2 Tbsp fat-free feta.
- Return to pan, add 1/2 cup nonfat milk, and heat.
- Top with more feta when serving.
This soup is so yummy. I used a small onion and roasted a red bell pepper and used half of it. Thanks Elizabeth :) Made for PRMR tag game