Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com.
- 3 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread, spread
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onions or 1⁄4 cup shallot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leave
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canswhole new potatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! ® Spread over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Stir in potatoes, tossing to coat.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown. (Potatoes will begin to stick and break apart.).
Decided to try this because I wanted to have skillet potatoes and DH loves sundried tomatoes. I used fresh potatoes that I cut into wedges and microwaved until nearly done. Otherwise followed recipe. DH wants to have again, so that says it all!