Recipe by RChan13
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry This creamy tangy shrimp mousse make a great healthy appetizer served with baby carrots, celery sticks and bell pepper strips. A quick and easy make-ahead dish perfect for a dinner party. Easily doubles or triples.
- 2.46 ml unflavored gelatin
- 14.79 ml cold water
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml plain Greek yogurt
- 118.29 ml Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 118.29 ml chopped peeled cooked shrimp
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- lemon zest
- snipped chives
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small microwave safe dish soften the gelatin in the water, about 5 minutes; add the lemon juice and microwave on High 10 seconds or till the gelatin dissolves. In a medium bowl combine the cheese, yogurt, ranch dressing, shrimp and horseradish; whisk in the gelatin mixture. Spoon into 4 glass cups and chill at least 1 hour. Before serving garnish with the zest and chives.