Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so simple and easy to make for parties! They will think you spent hours!! It will be our little secret :) Enjoy!
- 10 ounces canned shrimp, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill seed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine 1/2 the shrimp and the remaining ingredients in blender or electric mixer; blend until fluffy and smooth.
- Coarsely chop remaining shrimp; fold into mixture.
- Refrigerate. Enjoy with chips or crackers!
this is great to use with shrimp or crabmeat and I added a few things to enhance the flavor.lemon pepper, horseradish and paprika. This turned out so good and got great reviews at my party, thanks so much for sharing
So easy and so yummy! I didn't pay enough attention to the recipe, so I didn't chop up the shrimp, but they were those little baby canned shrimp, so it wasn't that big a deal. The group I made this for literally inhaled it!