Prep 45 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious; serve topped with fresh mushrooms.
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesfresh whole mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) bagfrozen cooked deveined peeled small shrimp (about 90)
- Thaw shrimp as directed on bag.
- Heat oven to 375. Spray 13x9-inch (3 quart) glass baking dish. In medium bowl, beat eggs and 2/3 cup flour with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Slowly beat in 1 cup milk until smooth.
- Heat 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lift pan and pour about 3 tablespoons batter into center of skillet, then tilt skillet so batter evenly coats bottom. Cook 45 to 60 seconds or until top appears dry; turn crepe and cook 15 to 20 seconds longer. Remove from skillet, stack crepes on plate. Stir batter in bowl occasionally during cooking. Repeat with remaining batter making about 11 more crepes.
- In 10-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are lightly browned. Drain; set aside.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter over medium heat. Add 1/3 cup flour; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly and smooth. Gradually stir in 2 cups milk, cooking and stirring until mixture boils. Boil and stir 1 minute. Reduce heat to low. Stir in dill, salt, pepper, thawed shrimp and 2 cups of the cooked mushrooms. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are thoroughly heated.
- Place 1/3 cup shrimp mixture on each crepe; roll up and place in baking dish.
- Cover tightly with foil; bake 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer. Reheat remaining mushrooms over low heat 2 minutes. Serve crepes topped with mushrooms and if desired, garnished with fresh dill sprigs.