1/7 Photos of Savory Sea Scallops in White Wine Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in heavy skillet over high heat.
- 2When oil begins to smoke add scallops.
- 3Sear each side for one minute or until each side is golden brown.
- 4Add 1/2 cup of wine and lower heat to medium.
- 5Simmer for 2 minutes.
- 6Remove scallops from pan.
- 7Add remaining wine and lemon juice,and garlic.
- 8Bring to a boil and reduce by half.
- 9Add butter, parsley and season with pepper.
- 10Place scallops on a plate and smother with sauce.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Sea Scallops in White Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 48.5 mg
- Sodium 701.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 20.8 g