- Cook sausage and chopped onions in a skillet over medium heat until browned, breaking up sausage as it cooks.
- Drain off excess fat; cool slightly.
- In medium size bowl combine baking mix and sausage mixture.
- Pour in milk and stir with a fork just until evenly moistened.
- Turn out on an ungreased baking sheet.
- With floured hands, pat into an 8-inch round and cut in eighths with a sharp knife.
- Sprinkle instant onion and oregano over the top.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes and serve warm.
- Variation: Add a little grated cheese to baking mix.
These were such a hit that we were down to 3 before I could take the pictures! Easy to make and really delicious. We'll definitely have these again. Made for My-3-Chefs.