1/2 Photos of Savory Scones
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage and chopped onions in a skillet over medium heat until browned, breaking up sausage as it cooks.
- 2Drain off excess fat; cool slightly.
- 3In medium size bowl combine baking mix and sausage mixture.
- 4Pour in milk and stir with a fork just until evenly moistened.
- 5Turn out on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 6With floured hands, pat into an 8-inch round and cut in eighths with a sharp knife.
- 7Sprinkle instant onion and oregano over the top.
- 8Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes.
- 9Cool 5 minutes and serve warm.
- 10Variation: Add a little grated cheese to baking mix.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Scones
Serving Size: 1 (687 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 761.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g