Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this in a 1977 cookbook called "Amish Cooking".
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork sausage
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs or 1 1⁄2 cups cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons onions, grated
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Mix the sausage with the bread or cracker crumbs.
- Add the onion, ketchup, horseradish, mustard and egg.
- Moisten with the milk.
- Shape the mixture into a free-form loaf and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.