Recipe by Queen Zan
The sauce is to die for on rice. I've been known to only eat sauce and rice and skip the chicken. My mother made this recipe. I have cut the butter in half and replaced it with chicken stock. feel free to go the "old" way to see how it was when I was growing up. Very very good. Kids like a lot (Don't mention the vinegar to them.)
- 6 bone-in skinless chicken pieces
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay chicken pieces in an ovenproof dish.
- IN a large measuring cup, put all sauce ingredients.
- Microwave until butter melted.
- Stir/whisk until well combined.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake about 45 minutes.
- turn once in that time.
- Serve with rice, sauce poured over all.