Recipe by Pinay0618
An easy way to fit fish into our diets - from the Pillsbury Bake-Off.
Top Review by Becky in Wisconsin
* * * Made for My 3 Chefs Fall 2008 * * * These were fantastic. I made these for my guests I had over for a football game today, and these went over great. I didn't omit or change a thing. I love salmon, so, this was perfect. I think next time, I may add a little liquid smoke to this just to give it a different taste. Thanks SweetJezebel for posting such a great recipe!!!
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon or 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs, hard-cooked, coarsely chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl, combine salmon, croutons, onion, 2 tablespoons parsley, dill weed, garlic salt, pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream and eggs; toss lightly.
- Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press on perforations to seal.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup salmon mixture onto center of each rectangle.
- Pull 4 corners of dough to center of salmon mixture; twist firmly.
- Pinch edges to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Brush each with margarine; sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 350 for 18 to 28 minutes or until golden brown.