Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like this recipe because it is very easy, tasty and healthy for you.
- 1 large salmon fillet
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon dried dill, to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place salmon into a glass baking dish.
- Pour salad dressing over salmon.
- Sprinkle with dill and parsley.
- Bake until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, about 15 to 20 minutes.
This was a good starting point for me. I don't care for too much dill so instead of following the recipe as written, I just *brushed* the salmon with dressing and sprinkled seasoned bread crumbs over the top, baked till almost done and broiled for a few minutes to crisp up the top. This was a very easy recipe and I will use it often! The ranch dressing gave it a nice little zing, kept the salmon from drying out and helped the bread crumbs stick!