Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy choice for your mixed greens...the directions are a bit weird because the amount of olive oil used is 1/2 cup PLUS 1 tablespoon. However, recipezaar's format did not recognize it when they were combined on the same line.
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar (or substitute splenda)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- parmesan cheese, to taste (shaved)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small mising bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic, mustard, sugar, and salt/pepper to taste. Add the oil slowly and whisk until blended. Drizzle over greens and top with Parmesan cheese to taste.