1/1 Photo of Savory Roasted Potatoes
4-H Mom's Note:
This has been one of my favorites for a very long time. If you want something more than mashed or just a baked potato, then this is it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Peel potatoes and cut into cubes, set aside.
- 3Lightly spray baking dish with spray cooking oil.
- 4Place melted butter in baking dish.
- 5Add potatoes, stir until evenly coated.
- 6Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, garlic, seasoned salt, pepper and parsley over top of potatoes.
- 7Cover and bake 35 - 45 minutes or until potatoes are crusty and browned.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 191.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g