Recipe by 4-H Mom
This has been one of my favorites for a very long time. If you want something more than mashed or just a baked potato, then this is it.
Top Review by Pneuma
Wow, I'm surprised I wasn't able to review this right away. We had this last week and we enjoyed it! Love the taste of parmesan in it and it was quite easy to make too. Thanks for sharing this! Made for PAC Fall 2008.
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- chopped garlic
- seasoning salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes, set aside.
- Lightly spray baking dish with spray cooking oil.
- Place melted butter in baking dish.
- Add potatoes, stir until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, garlic, seasoned salt, pepper and parsley over top of potatoes.
- Cover and bake 35 - 45 minutes or until potatoes are crusty and browned.