Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Adapted from Gold Medal that makes a one and half pound loaf. It is really good with basil, roasted pepper, and goat cheese for a sandwich.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons low-fat unsweetened yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Set crust color on Light.
wow these are great. Full of flavors. I did it at dough setting and then let them rise around 30 minutes. And baked them at 350 F for 20 minutes. I did 8 small bread like Annacia did. I didn't have problem with the dough. I did my own roasted bell pepper. Thanks WiGal. Made for Market tag
Excellent bread, I switched the peppers to olives and added rosemary instead of basil, along with some roasted garlic. I also used some diced tomatoes and garlic to spread on the bread. It was delicious and so easy! Thanks!
Oops...I just rated this and left off the stars...it is Five Stars for sure!