1/5 Photos of Savory Roasted Butternut Squash -- Cluck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Peel, remove seeds, and cut squash into large bite size pieces; place pieces into a medium sized bowl.
- 3Heat olive oil in a small glass bowl or Pyrex measuring cup for about 1 minute in the microwave.
- 4Combine chicken granules with the warmed olive oil ~ stir until well combined and granules begin to melt. Stir in garlic powder, salt, pepper, and ground thyme ~ mix well.
- 5Pour olive oil/chicken granule/seasoning mixture over squash pieces ~ with a spoon, toss well to coat!
- 6Spread pieces onto a shallow sided pan (cookie sheet) sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7COVER the pan with aluminum foil and roast for 20 minutes, then remove cover.
- 8Baste squash pieces with the maple syrup and continue roasting (UNCOVERED) for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Roasted Butternut Squash -- Cluck!
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 322.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g