Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple, healthy, crowd pleasing appetizer.
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and cut in eighths
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut in eighths
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Arrange peppers, skin side up, in a single layer on a boiler pan rack. Broil 6-8 minutes, or until skin is black. Turn over and cook 5 minutes longer. Let stand about 5 minutes.
- Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, oil, oregano and garlic.
- Remove skin from peppers.
- Add peppers to soy sauce mixture and stir to coat well. Marinate 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange peppers on a serving plate and sprinkle with cheese.