1/2 Photos of Savory Rice Pilaf
Nice sidedish for chicken or just about anything.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2-quart saucepan, over medium heat, sauté the onion in oil until onion is tender (3 minutes).
- 2Add rice and sauté until rice is golden brown (5 minutes).
- 3Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil; cover.
- 4Reduce heat to low, and simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is tender (20 minutes).
- 5Fluff with a fork before serving.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Rice Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 233.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g