Recipe by Potluck
Takes only about 5 minutes to prepare.One hour to set out at room temp.Then you have 2 hours to yourself while it roasts.One of my familys favorites..Better than eating out!!
Top Review by RITLOU2
Good flavor. My 7lb roast was done way before instructions said it would be done. More like 15 minutes per pound. Other than that I cooked it as stated in the directions. Delicious.
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 lb) beef rib roast
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub ingredients over roast.
- Place in roaster and let stand in room temperature for 1 hour.
- Sear in hot oven 450-475 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn heat down to 300-30 minutes per pound.
- Let set for 5 minutes before slicing. I make Au Jus dipping sauce with Goumet Awards french dip base.Directions on the jar.