Great use for pork roast leftovers! Creamy inside, crispy outside. Good with different cheeses besides cheddar. Sometimes I assemble the meat mixture earlier so it is ready for later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces neufachel cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoons onions, diced
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 8 ounces cooked pork, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon buttery cracker, one crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In medium bowl, mix Neufachel and butter until smooth; blend in balsamic, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, cheese, onion, roasted pepper, and pork.
- 3Separate dough into four rectangles, spread out a bit, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Divide pork mixture between rectangles, pull 4 corners of each to center, twist and pinch to seal.
- 5Brush with butter, and dust with crushed cracker.
- 6Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 7To reheat leftovers, put in 250 degree oven until warmed--about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Pork Squares
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.6
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 701.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: